Tire Storage Conditions
- The tires must be numbered according to the places they are installed in the vehicle when leaving the rim.
- Tire storage environment should be damp and should not receive direct sunlight.
- No thinner, gasoline, paint or other volatile substances should be found where the tires will be stored.
- Tires should not be stowed on top of each other for long periods of time.
- It should be noted that the tyre will lose its structural features if storage conditions are not complied with.
- The tires to be stored must be separated from the rim, which is installed by skilled professionals.
- If the wheel and tire are not carefully separated, your tires may suffer irreparable damage.
- Removing and numbering the tires from the axle they are installed in a further installation will help you to determine which axle the tires will be installed on.